This role creates a range of engaging content for a variety of channels and translates complex information into clear, easy-to-understand information that is targeted to meet the needs of families of children with disability. You will use analytics expertise and strong knowledge of communications trends to ensure ACD’s communications resources are strategic and effective.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated qualifications and professional experience in a design and communications role
- Excellent writing and design skills across a range of platforms
- Strong digital skills including current experience in digital communications channels and systems (Hootsuite, Campaign Monitor), analytics tools (Google, Meta), Adobe Creative suite, video production, and MS Office suite.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and initiative
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail
- Desirable – lived experience as a person with disability or experience as a family member of a child with disability. People who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders or from a culturally diverse background are encouraged to apply.
- Association for Children with disability (ACD)
- Date published:
- Mon 12th Sep, 2022
- Closing date:
- Mon 26th Sep, 2022