The Stage 2 consultations sought feedback from the public on the governments’ proposals for the new National Disability Strategy.
There are 3 Stage 2 consultation reports including:
- A New National Disability Strategy – Stage 2 Consultation Report on Targeted Workshops
- A New National Disability Strategy – Stage 2 Consultation Report on Submissions
- A New National Disability Strategy – Stage 2 Consultation Report on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Engagements
The reports are available in a variety of accessible formats including Auslan, Easy Read, Braille and language translations.
The Australian Government, along with state and territory governments and the Australian Local Government Association, is using the results of the consultations to inform development of the new National Disability Strategy for release in the second half of 2021.
Download reports (off-site)
- Government, Policy, Legislation
- Department of Social Services (DSS)
- Australian Government
- Date published:
- Fri 7th May, 2021