The Australian Government is committed to preventing fraud against its programs and services. The NDIA is serious about preventing, detecting and dealing with fraud against the Agency and the NDIS.
If you suspect someone may be committing fraud against the NDIA or NDIS you should report it.
When reporting suspected fraud, keep in mind the following questions:
- who is the subject of your suspicions? (e.g. provider, NDIA employee (including partners in the community), or participant name)
- when did the matter occur? (e.g. relevant dates or an approximate period of time)
- what happened? Including how the matter came to your attention
- where did it occur? (e.g. addresses, regions etc.)
- why does it seem suspicious?
- Type of Advocacy:
- Referral & Information Service
- Area of operation:
- 1800 650 717.”
- email@example.com you