Association for Children with a Disability (ACD) provide information, support and advocacy for families who have a child or young adult under the age of 18 with any type of disability or developmental delay across Victoria.
The Association is run by parents so we know what it means to have a child with a disability. We understand issues from a family perspective.
Our services include
- ACD Support: Free telephone information and support
- ACD Educate: Training for professionals and parent workshops
- ACD Influence: Policy development and system change
- ACD Resources: Producing publications and information resources for families
Whether you’re a parent, carer, sibling, family member or a professional who works with children and families, ACD can help you make the most of available services and supports to achieve a positive future.
- Type of Advocacy:
- Individual Advocacy
- Area of operation:
- Referral Priority:
- Children & Youth
- Suite 1, 587 Canterbury Road
Surrey Hills Vic 3127
- 03 9880 7000