This program helps participants identify unlawful behaviour in the workplace, including discrimination, sexual harassment and victimisation. It discusses why appropriate workplace conduct is important. It builds confidence in taking action to respond and complain about unlawful behaviour at work.
Participants will learn how to:
- acknowledge the importance of creating a positive and healthy workplace culture
- build confidence in identifying unlawful behaviour in the workplace under the Equal Opportunity Act
- explore the boundaries of what is considered a workplace
- pinpoint responsibility for unlawful conduct
- navigate options for resolving workplace issues and complaints
- consider actions that a bystander can take to foster a healthy workplace culture.
|Tue 9th Aug, 2022||10am - 1pm||Online via Zoom|
Registration and RSVPView Registration Form (offsite)
- $396 (inc. GST
- Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission