Due to the COVID situation in Sydney this event has moved from February to May/June 2022.
This is a critical time for DES, for disability employment policy and for providers. The DEA conference is the right place to meet, engage, contest, network and build your capability. We couldn’t meet in 2020 so we have to make up for that in 2021.
Bear in mind that while the DEA’s conference is happening while:
- DESE engages the procurement process for the next iteration of its generalist employment program (NESM and OES)
- The NDIA enacts its PES 2021-22 Action Plan’s priority area’s targeted actions
- The National Disability Employment Strategy project which aims to “introduce new initiatives and improve existing programs to increase employment outcomes and break down barriers that people with disability may face in finding and keeping a job”.
- The DES Taskforce and DES Reference Group is focussed on identifying reforms to DES for 2023.
|Tue 31st May, 2022 - Thu 2nd Jun, 2022||Four Seasons Hotel|
Registration and RSVPView Registration Form (offsite)
- See registration information for details
- Disability employment Australia
- Event type:
- Conference, Summit, Congress