Part 4: Quick references
This section provides a quick look at how the disability discrimination complaint system works under varying jurisdictions (federal and Victorian). It has a handy checklist for your complaint, and gives some examples of the way complaints can be lodged.
- Part 1: Have I experienced discrimination?
- Part 2: What action can I take?
- Part 3: When is discrimination allowed?
- Part 4: Quick references
- Process flow chart option 1: Complaint submitted with the Australian Human Rights Commission
- Process flow chart option 2: Complaint submitted with the Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission
- Process flow chart option 3: Complaint submitted directly with the Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal
- Flow chart option 4: Complaint submitted directly with the Fair Work Commission
- Disability Discrimination Checklist