On 16 September 2015 Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews and NSW Premier Mike Baird signed a bilateral agreement outlining the rollout of the NDIS in Victoria and NSW.
The NDIS will be rolled out on a local government area region by region ( watch video for details). This process is anticipated to continue over the next three years concluding in June 2019.
The following links provide a quick reference to help you keep up to date with the rollout calendar and to stay in touch with the latest information.
For fact sheets and other resources about the roll out of the NDIS in Victoria:
For up to date information about the transition to NDIS in Victoria:
For information on community forums about the NDIS:
For information developed by and for people with a disability about the NDIS:
For general information about the NDIS and to find out if you are eligible to register:
For fact sheets on the transfer of Home and Community Care (HACC) services for older people to the Commonwealth:
Contact NDIS Assistance:
- for translator or other assistance, phone 1800 800 110
- for Text telephone (TTY) users, phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 800 110
- for Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users, phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 800 110
- for internet relay users, visit the National Relay Service website and ask for 1800 800 110
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Disability Care Australia
- Date published:
- Thu 17th Sep, 2015