Do you know someone who’s making an outstanding contribution to the lives of people with disability?
Nominations are now open for the Victorian Disability Awards honouring the contributions of Victorians who support, lead, educate and advocate for people with disability. The Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of individuals, teams and organisations that increase the rights and participation of people with disability.
- Emerging leader award
- Excellence in creating inclusive communities
- Excellence in employment outcomes
- Excellence in promoting health, housing and wellbeing
- Excellence in promoting rights, fairness and safety
- Volunteer award
- Lifetime achievement honour roll
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Date published:
- Tue 26th Feb, 2019
- Closing date:
- Sun 14th Apr, 2019