This program encourages new ways of doing things and creative ways of approaching tough issues. Through Social Innovation Partnerships, two year project funding from $15,000 to $80,000 per year, are provided to support not-for-profit organisations, social enterprises and B Corporations to create sustained social impacts for Melbourne.
Social Innovations Partnerships prioritises projects that build long-term resilience and empowerment towards City of Melbourne’s vision of creating A City for People:
- that welcomes all
- that is accessible, affordable, inclusive, safe and engaging
- that promotes health and wellbeing, participation and social justice
- that has political, religious and intellectual freedoms that nurture a rich and dynamic culture
- that respects, celebrates and embraces human diversity
- in which people of all ages and abilities feel secure and empowered.
There is a pool of $660K that address the social challenges Melbourne faces. You can almost think of these funds as an extension to your operational budgets, but where key projects are delivered by partners in the community, rather than by City of Melbourne.
An information session will be held on Tuesday 11 December, 9.30am to 12.30pm at Donkey Wheel House, 673 Bourke St, MelbourneDownload Guidelines and Apply (off-site)
- City of Melbourne
- Date published:
- Wed 5th Dec, 2018
- Closing date:
- Tue 15th Jan, 2019