An online consultation is now open to collect feedback which will develop strategies to address supply gaps in NDIS “thin markets” – locations where there are not enough services. The disability services sector, people with disability, their families and carers are encouraged to share their thoughts by:
- Making a written submission on the issues raised in the Discussion Paper – all stakeholders
- Responding to the NDIS Thin Markets Project online survey, open from 5 April 2019 to 30 June 2019 – service provider, participant, or peak body representing NDIS participants.
- Participating in a workshop and targeted interviews – workshops and interviews will be held in areas where gaps have been identified.
This part of the NDIS Thin Markets Project is led by Ernst and Young and the First Peoples Disability Network.Have your say on thin markets (off-site)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Department of Social services (DSS)
- Date published:
- Mon 8th Apr, 2019
- Closing date:
- Sun 30th Jun, 2019