This is a resource for people with intellectual disability, aimed directly and personally at them, rather than being written for a group setting and aimed at support staff. The manual :
- provides practical advice and guidance staff and family members to assist them in ’empowering’ people with intellectual disability to become strong self advocates.
- is easy to access for people with different support needs
- is easy to photocopy for lots of multiple uses
- is easy to update with new pages
This resource manual includes:
- Individual Workbook One: Building Strong Self advocacy
- Individual Workbook Two: My Life, My Service
- Enhancing Self Advocacy in Day ServicesOrder your free copy from VALID.
More information about this resource
Contact VALID: T: (03) 9416 4003 E: email@example.comDownload Order Form (PDF) (off-site)
- Education, Training, Early Intervention
- Christine Scott and Kevin Stone
- Date published:
- Sun 9th Aug, 2020