A ‘Democratising Disability Data Coalition’ has been established to achieve safe and secure access to disability data and statistics to provide the evidence needed to optimise services and policy to facilitate better lives of Australians with disability, their families and carers.
You are invited to register as a member of the Democratising Disability Data Coalition and receive regular updates.
Who should register:
- Academics and universities
- Disability advocacy organisations
- Disability services and non-government organisations
- Individuals and organisations who support the coalition purpose
- Melbourne Disability Institute
- University of Melbourne
- Date published:
- Fri 12th Oct, 2018