This is a fixed-term position until June 2020, based in Carlton.
As the Community Visitors Program Administrative Officer, you will provide data entry and administrative support services to support OPA’s Volunteer Programs.
The ideal candidate will have good data entry and computer skills, undertaking work with strong attention to detail, focusing on service quality despite time constraints. A willingness to work effectively with others as part of a high performing team is essential, along with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and driven to meet work targets and goals.
- general administrative support, such as scanning, answering telephones, filing (both electronic and hard copy), photocopying and reception relief
- data entry of visit reports and written responses
- reviewing and preparing data reports
- following up on data queries to update and finalise entries in database
- acting as a point of contact for staff and volunteer enquiries regarding data entry of visit reports
- auditing database entries on a regular basis to ensure accuracy of data capture
- assisting with data projects, such as closing issues from previous financial years, creation of new reports, and development of data integrity measures
- Office of the Public Advocate (OPA)
- Date published:
- Wed 5th Dec, 2018
- Closing date:
- Sun 16th Dec, 2018