Organisations working in the social service sector are invited to take this opportunity to upskill their employees through a nationally accredited Cert IV scholarship.
The CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability will run from April 2018 to March 2019 and the scholarships include:
- 100% free tuition
- Monthly on campus workshops
- On-the-job training and assessment by RMIT staff
- Mentoring support for your organisation and employees
- Additional specialist content provided by Women with Disabilities Victoria and Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations as well as Experts by Experience.
Applications are open to any Victorian-based not-for-profit social service organisation with preference will be given to VCOSS members.
For more information, contact Sally Thompson, Deputy Director, Sector Engagement and Capability Development
Future Social Service Institute on;
T: 03 9235 1003
- Future Social Service Institute
- Date published:
- Mon 30th Oct, 2017
- Closing date:
- Wed 31st Jan, 2018