We aim to make bipolarcaregivers.org a useful, easily accessible information website for caregivers of people with bipolar disorder. On this website you will find:
- Information and suggestions for caregivers about:
- What is bipolar and how it is treated and managed.
- Ways to help a person with bipolar disorder who is 18 years or over.
- Ways caregivers can take care of themselves, deal with the bipolar disorder and the personal impact it has on them.
Visit Website (off-site)
- Accessibility, Access, Inclusion
- Bipoloar Care Givers