The Victorian Disability Awards honour the contributions of Victorians who support, lead, educate and advocate for people with disability. The Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of individuals, teams and organisations that increase the rights and participation of people with disability.
The awards are in their tenth year and nominations for 2020 are now open.
The 2020 Victorian Disability Awards recognise excellence in seven categories including:
- Emerging leader award
- Excellence in creating inclusive communities
- Excellence in employment outcomes
- Excellence in promoting health, housing and wellbeing
- Excellence in promoting rights, fairness and safety
- Volunteer award
- Lifetime achievement honour roll
- Minister’s Award for outstanding Leadership
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Date published:
- Mon 24th Feb, 2020
- Closing date:
- Sun 5th Apr, 2020