Southern Disability Advocacy advocates for people with disability, to represent their rights and interests. We are part of the Australian Network of National Disability Advocacy Services funded by the Australian government.
Statement of purpose:
- To provide an advocacy service for people with disabilities that represents and protects their rights and interests.
- To assist people with disabilities to overcome barriers, including abuse and neglect, that impact on their daily life and ability to participate in the community.
- To help people with disabilities access the freedoms, services and conditions enjoyed by other members of the community.
- Type of Advocacy:
- Individual Advocacy
- Area of operation:
- City of Bayside, City of Frankston, City of Glen Eira, City of Kingston, City of Port Phillip, City of Stonnington, Shire of Mornington Peninsula
- Mornington Office Address
- 320 Main Street
Mornington Vic 3931 (Please call & make an appointment to see us, as we are often absent from the office)
- (03) 5973 6320
- Mentone Office Address
- PO Box 161 Bentleigh Vic 3204 (2/128 Balcombe Rd )
Mentone 3194 (Please call & make an appointment to see us, as we are often absent from the office)
- (03) 9533 5977