Seniors Information Victoria offers free information as an independent service, supported by the state government, on a wide range of issues of interest to older Victorians including:
- Housing options from independent living to residential care
- Home-based and community services
- General information on financial and legal issues
- Health and wellbeing
- New learning opportunitie
The focus of COTA Victoria’s role in providing information has always been that information can empower older people to identify and act on the appropriate options to meet their own goals. Information that is timely, independent, accessible, reliable and relevant can assist with making informed decisions about some of the most important areas of life – ‘good information makes for good decisions.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm.
- Type of Advocacy:
- Referral & Information Service
- Area of operation:
- Referral Priority:
- Aged, older people
- Level 4, Block Arcade, 98 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
- 1300 13 50 90