This peer support group aims to help people take control over the funding set aside for their support. There are groups operating all over Victoria. And you are invited to come along to share innovative ideas on support services. These groups are totally independent and are not affiliated with government or any organisation
Questions and topics that often arise include:
- Do you know of a agency that can find me good reliable carers?
- Am I able to use my funding to go on holiday?
- When I ring the government and make enquiries sometimes they really give me the run around.
- Where can I get help when reviewing my funding plan?
- Type of Advocacy:
- Self Advocacy & Campaign Groups
- Area of operation: