Gippsland Disability Advocacy
- supports and defends the rights and interests of people with disabilities.
- encourages and promotes participation by people with disabilities in the activities of the wider community
- promotes awareness of the benefits of inclusive communities.
This is achieved by providing
- Individual advocacy support for people with disabilities (On a priority needs basis)
- advice and support and every effort is made to link people in to other supports where we are unable to help.