A division of Barwon Disability Resource Council (BDRC)
Barwon Disability Resource Council is a voluntary body formed for the purpose of representing the interests of people with disabilities.
Promoting rights, social and economic inclusion for all.
Our services are:
- Advocacy and Information
- Disability Support Fund (DSF)
- Access Maps – Alcoa Access Map Geelong CBD. We can provide this service to other areas on request.
- Disability Standards surveys
- Access audits and consultancy (A 4 ALL).
- Community projects
- Type of Advocacy:
- Individual Advocacy
- Area of operation:
- Borough of Queenscliffe, City of Greater Geelong, Corangamite Shire, Golden Plains Shire, Shire of Moorabool, Surf Coast Shire
- Main OfficeAddress
- 48 McKillop Street
Geelong Vic 3220
- 1300 942 773