The Australian Federation of Disability Organisations (AFDO) is a national voice representing people with disability in Australia. AFDO and its member organisations are run by and for people with disability.
AFDO’s work includes:
- supporting disability organisations and people with disability
- lobbying government and other institutions on disability issues
- advising government and other organisations about their disability policies
- informing and educating the general community about disability, and
- researching disability issues
AFDO does not take on advocacy issues for individuals with a disability or their families/carers.
- Type of Advocacy
- Disability Peaks & Networks
- Catchment areas
- (03) 9662 3324
- Australian Federation of Disability Organisations (AFDO)Address
- Ross House, Level 2, 247 – 251 Flinders Lane Melbourne, VIC 3000