Human rights promote dignity, equality and freedom. Human rights are protected because they are written into international, Australian and Victorian laws. This module outlines how the rights of people with disability fit into this framework.
| Duration: 30 minutes
- Lesson 3.1: What are Human Rights?
- Lesson 3.2: The International Human Rights Framework
- Lesson 3.3: Disability Advocacy Grassroots
- Lesson 3.4: The Roots of Rights
- Lesson 3.5: United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities
- Lesson 3.6: Articles Under the UNCRPD
- Lesson 3.7: Victorian Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities
- Lesson 3.8: How the Charter is Used