This module looks at the skills and knowledge disability advocates use to be effective. Some practicing disability advocates from the Victorian Rural Advocacy Network (VicRAN) share their experience about the role. | Duration: 30 minutes
- Lesson 2.1: Introducing the Role of Disability Advocate
- Lesson 2.2: Disability Advocacy 101
- Lesson 2.3: Handy Advocacy Skills
- Lesson 2.4: What Do You Know?
- Lesson 2.5: Self Care Strategies for Disability Advocates
- Lesson 2.6: Helping Yourself, Helps Others
- Module 2 Review: The Role of a Disability Advocate