How do the four models compare in practice?
A child who uses a wheelchair is unable to attend her local school because most of the buildings are not wheelchair accessible
- What are human rights?
- Introducing the human rights model of disability
- How the social model paved the way for the human rights model
- How does the human rights model differ from the social model?
- Why are the medical and charitable models of disability inconsistent with human rights?
- How do the four models compare in practice?