Reimagine Stage 2 is a peer-led project which centres around the resource reimagine.today. This free online resource supports people living with mental health conditions to access the NDIS. With funding through the NDIA’s ILC Grants the project aims to share and improve reimagine.today, with communities across Australia. These communities include people with lived experience of mental health conditions, their carers and support networks, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from CALD backgrounds, LGBTIQA+ people and people living in rural and remote areas.
The launch will showcase the work of Peer Leaders and co-design groups, including:
- A new look website, updated in line with community needs
- NEW resources co-designed with people from diverse communities
- A reimagine.today App – a spot for people to store information about themselves and keep track of their NDIS access journey, and appointments, etc.
- Skill building resources for people living with mental health conditions
- A Self-care Hub and more…
|Fri 29th May, 2020||9:30am - 10:30am||Online|
Registration and RSVPView Registration Form (offsite)
- Mental Health Victoria (MHV)