The Victorian Government’s response to the 2016 Parliamentary Inquiry into Abuse in Disability Services listed a number of measures designed to strengthen the oversight of disability services as part of the transition to the NDIS.
At this forum, you will learn more about what this increased oversight will mean for the delivery of disability services and hear from the different agencies that play a part in the safeguarding system.
You’ll also have the choice of attending presentations and workshops on:
- embedding zero tolerance approaches to abuse in your organisation
- empowering people with a disability to speak up
- best practice approaches to the prevention of abuse in other states and countries
|Tue 12th Sep, 2017||9am – 5pm||Melbourne Convention Centre|
Registration and RSVPView Registration Form (offsite)
- See registration information for details
- Disability Services Commissioner