This 90 minute online workshop is for parents and carers of children with disability or developmental delay. It provides an opportunity to learn how an SSG can support your child’s learning and achieve positive educational outcomes.
The workshop looks at:
- Children’s rights in education
- How parents can advocate for their child at school
- How to prepare for a Student Support Group (SSG) meeting
- What are reasonable adjustments?
|Tue 16th Feb, 2021||10am - 11:30am||Online|
|Wed 17th Feb, 2021||8pm - 9:30pm||ONLINE|
|Sat 20th Feb, 2021||10AM - 11:30AM||ONLINE|
|Sun 21st Feb, 2021||10:30AM - 12PM||ONLINE|
|Tue 23rd Feb, 2021||1PM - 2:30PM||ONLINE|
Registration and RSVPView Registration Form (offsite)
- Association for Children with Disability (ACD)