Pre-planning is critical to setting goals and helping participants navigate a complex and often confusing NDIS process. Exceptional pre-planning support is a fabulous tool for customer retention and building loyalty in a competitive marketplace, as well as gaining a better understanding of likely demand patterns.
This is not an NDIS for beginners workshop. In this jam packed half day, we will cover:
• What is involved in pre-planning and what’s needed to get good outcomes
• Pre-planning as part of the customer experience – who, how and when?
• What does a great planning meeting look like?
• My first plan/my second plan – what are they?
• What to do when a plan doesn’t deliver
|Wed 6th Sep, 2017||9:15am - 12:15pm||Novotel on Collins|
Registration and RSVPView Registration Form (offsite)
- Disability Services Consulting