Give your organisation the best chance to transition to and operate in the NDIS market by making the most of our Sector Development Project workshops.
Who should attend?
NDS recommends that strategic leaders within disability service organisations are most suited to attend including; CEOs, CFOs and HR Managers.
This session will include:
- Up-to-date news from key agencies, including; NDS, NDIA, DHHS and LAC (Latrobe Community Health Services)
- A question and answer panel with presenters
- The opportunity to network with your peers across the sector
- A presentation on responding emergency situations, unscheduled plan reviews and psychosocial disability under the NDIS
- An opportunity to apply your learning with a workshop activity
|Thu 13th Dec, 2018||10:00 am – 3:30 pm||Encore Events Centre|
80 Derrimut Road
|Wed 12th Dec, 2018||10:00 am – 3:00 pm||Melton Country Club|
28-30 Reserve Rd