The Royal Commission will limit public access to hearings due to the COVID-19 pandemic, subject to ongoing review. This decision is based on information available from the Australian Government. A live webcast of the hearing will be available.
Melbourne Hearing 4 will inquire into how mental health, oral health and allied health care could be improved for people accessing aged care services, including through:
- increased funding and/or alternative funding models
- incentives for health care professionals to provide services at an individual’s place of residence
- increased training for aged care workers
- clarifying responsibilities of approved providers and implementing performance measures or performance indicators.
|Wed 15th Jul, 2020 - Fri 17th Jul, 2020||10am||Online|
Registration and RSVP
- Aged Care Royal Commission