This forum provides an opportunity to:
- Learn about relationships, sexuality and rights, and self-advocacy
- Talk about how to support a family member or a client with relationships, sexuality and sexual health
- Talk about what you would like to see happen in the Northern Region to support people with a disability to have good sexual health and healthy relationships
- Hear more about Diversexy, the exciting new sexual rights program.
The Forum includes presenters from a range of organisations, including Women with Disabilities, Family Planning Victoria and LGBTIQA+ and disability rights activists.
This forum is for people with a lived experience of disability and those who support them, including their family members, friends and staff working in the disability sector.
The event includes afternoon tea.Download Flyer
|Fri 25th Oct, 2019||1:00pm – 4:00pm||Darebin Arts and Entertainment Centre|
Corner of Bell Street and St Georges Road
Registration and RSVPView Registration Form (offsite)
- Free - booking is essential.
- Darebin City Council
- Contact person:
- Meredith Drinkell
- Phone number:
- 9448 6302