Health and the NDIS; who’s responsible for what?
There is a huge overlap between the health system and NDIS and lots of confusion about how the systems work together. From assistive technology and equipment, to therapies and health services – you’ll come away from this workshop knowing what’s what – and how people with a disability can best have their health needs met.
This half day workshop covers:
• ‘Nuts and Bolts’ of the NDIS
• Who’s responsible for what?
• Multidisciplinary collaboration and the NDIS
• The grey areas
• Note: this workshop does not cover mental health
Who should attend:
• Health professionals
• Disability service providers
• Allied health professionals
|Thu 7th Sep, 2017||1:15pm - 4:15pm||CBD TBA|
Registration and RSVPView Registration Form (offsite)
- Disability Services Consulting