Explore the intersection between Education and the NDIS and who’s responsible for what.
This workshop will explore the intersection between Education and the NDIS so educators are informed about the funding and supports that are available to support optimal educational outcomes, individual wellbeing and capacity building.
This half day workshop covers:
• ‘Nuts and Bolts’ of the NDIS
• Who’s responsible for what?
• What does the NDIS mean for educators?
• Mainstream schooling and special schooling
Who should attend:
• Service providers offering child and youth services
• Support Coordinators
|Thu 7th Sep, 2017||9:15am - 12:15pm||CBD TBA|
Registration and RSVPView Registration Form (offsite)
- Disability Services Consulting