What happens if your support is questioned?
Can your progress note documentation provide evidence of your duty of care? Or is it subjective, irrelevant or incomplete?
This course will introduce you to defensible documentation and give you the skills to ensure your documentation always protects you.
Who should attend?
Front line support workers in the disability sector
Upon completion of the workshops, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key elements required for progress notes to be defensible under question
- Apply strategies to make documentation easier
- Understand duty of care and how to document relevant information, incidents, risks, change and ‘refusal of care’
- Examine the benefits of defensible documentation
- Write notes that can defend NDIS goal support funding
|Tue 12th Feb, 2019||9:30 am – 1:00 pm||All Seasons Bendigo - 171-183 McIvor Rd, Bendigo VIC|
|Thu 14th Feb, 2019||9:30 am – 1:00 pm||Ikon Park Pavilion, 400 Royal Parade, Princes Hill VIC|
|Wed 20th Feb, 2019||9:30 am – 1:00 pm||The Pavilion, 'The Breakwater', 50 Viaduct Rd, Warrnambool VIC|
|Wed 27th Feb, 2019||9:30 am – 1:00 pm||Functions By the Bay, Cnr Plowman Place & Young St, Frankston VIC|