Melbourne Playback Theatre Company is a not-for-profit incorporated association. Building on 30 years experience as a leading interactive theatre company, Melbourne Playback continues to refine and investigate the practice of storytelling.
During Melbourne Playback workshops and training sessions, participants experience new ways of thinking, leading, listening, and interacting as effective tools for learning. The skills developed in these workshops help create cohesive teams by developing trust and creative play.
- Creating, building and fostering community
- Respect between individuals and communities
- Social inclusion, equal access & diversity
- Cooperation, sharing & honesty
- ‘Play’, fun & creativity
- Artistic excellence
When they work they:
- Value every voice
- Honour each storyteller without judgement
- Strive for artistic excellence
- Seek to illuminate
- Reflect the universal value of personal story
“The ability of the team to engage, inspire and really help the group learn about the strength of their emotions, and the positive impact this has on others in the organisation is the major reason Melbourne Playback is a key part of our development.” ~ Steve Arthurson, General Manager, Human Resources Carlton & United Breweries
for more information about Melbourne Playback, visit their website at: