There has been a lot of work behind the scenes since the conference in August to get some resources together. We are very pleased to announce that all the sessions in the River Room, the main plenary, are now available as audio podcasts from the DARU website.
Over the next few weeks the full transcripts will be uploaded as soon as they are ready along with the rest of the podcasts from the sessions in Park A and B.
Here are the sessions you can now relive:
- Keynote Address from Graeme Innes
- Not another Brick in the Wall: Inclusive Education
- Captains of Change
- Welcome Address from Andrea Coote
- A Plan for Change
- NDIS: Championing for Choice and Control
- Working for Change
- Let’s Talk about Sex
- Finale with First Dog on the Moon
Please feel free to forward the links on to your colleagues or anyone who might be interested.